R&D Dynamics designs, develops and manufactures a line of high speed, foil air/gas supported turboalternators, ranging in size from less than 5 kW to 400 kW, for a variety of applications. Turboalternators enable the efficient conversion the stored energy in a process gas to electric power. With today’s rising energy costs, the ability to recover energy from waste heat has never been more important.
- Clean, Dry, Completely Oil Free Process Gas
- Long Service Life
- High Efficiency
- High Reliability
- Low Operating Cost
- Wide Temperature Range
(cryogenic to 1600°F)
- Air Separation Plants
- Pressure Letdown Stations
- Oil and Gas Exploration
- Cryogenic Refrigeration
- Hydrogen Economy
- Waste Gas Energy Recovery (WGER)
- Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES)
- Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC)
In order to design and manufacture a turboexpander for your needs, please contact us at Mktg@rddynamics.com with the following information.
- Gas Type
- Inlet Temperature and Pressure
- Outlet Temperature and Pressure
- Power or Flow
Please contact R&D Dynamics for your needs.
- Foil Air/Gas Bearings
- Motor Driven Blowers and Compressors
- Vapor Cycle Compressors
- Organic Rankine Cycle
- FAA Approved PMA Parts
- Hartford Aero Maintenance
With 24/7 customer support services, R&D Dynamics guarantees immediate response. We will stay focused on your needs until the problem is resolved.
Call (860) 726-1204